3.13.2009

View from the top!

I'll end it on this beautiful note! Buon weekend a tutti! <3g


Don't you just want to run all around?! I do!!
Best drive of my life.
It's aliiivee!!!..or at least, it was. These guys are everywhere here, and in restaurants you can order wild boar sandwiches with lard --- yeaaaa not that adventurous yet..maybe i'll take it without the fat spread...(also, my hands look ENORMOUS in this foto - I swear..it's the gloves!)
Me and Sara! (On top of the run that was almost my last...)
The sky was angry that day my friends! haha no but we actually had beautiful weather; it was hardly cold and all day it was really clear and sunny. For some reason this one came out ominous..
Does no justice at all.
Finally remembered to ask the name of the mountain: Monte Amiante. yupppp.

No comments:

Post a Comment