4.09.2009

Stromboli - by far one of the coolest places i've ever been


all'alba vincero'!




I know that I often say that this or that is the best thing of my life..but really THIS WAS THE BEST PIZZA OF MY LIFE -- you know the crust is stuffed with ricotta! and that's buffola mozz with sausage and basil..wat.up.
The British invaded our hotel..it was awesome haha

lavaaaa!


I'm obsessed with that island, or should I say - rock! there's even a lighthouse on the top of it..how'd they doo that?!?



lunch of champions, before the hike.
in the summer time, when the weather is hot la la la la la lalalalalal






Stromboli, population 500, has two main roads. This, is one of them..legit! hahah also, none of the roads have street lights, so you walk around at night with flashlights or, as Francesca told us, you all are very fortunata, c'e' la luna questo weekend.















where we stayed! it's like a tiki-village!

That's right, personal golf-cart ride to our hotel .. stay tuned for the video.



Volcano!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I am salivating over all of the delicious food and gorgeous views your experiencing..I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I am so jealous! You look like you're having the experience of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete