4.09.2009

Reggio Calabria!


I put this picture up to show you all how cute Italy is - at dusk-ish (okay..evening) everyone comes out and walks around with their friends and families..it's a really big social time before dinner - and you see everyone you know. (Italians would say - Facciamo un giro - we take a turn, more or less) I really like that :)
Looking at Sicily from Calabria - throwing distance!


So..I have to admit..we mostly ate in Calabria..or should I saw feasted. I don't have many pics because I spent most of my time there head first in many glorious goodies along the theme of: arancini of various flavors, pizza (not just any pizza!), calzones, amazing fried cheese things that put all mozzarella sticks to shame for ever and of course -gelato. It was a goooood day.

No comments:

Post a Comment