3.13.2009

hodgepodge!

helloo all!

here are some more ski pics I got from Michele, one from Venice I can't believe I haven't already posted (amazing.) and some random shots from when Roberto was still here - :(.

All's good in Perugia - the weather is beauuutiful! All the cafes have put their tables and umbrellas outside and everyone walks around or basks on the steps in Piazza Novembre. I took an epic nap in my favorite place - the garden near the round church - yesterday, which was glorious and today I stayed outside for hours at a cafe with a book, one of my favorite things to do. Tomorrow i'm going to Spoleto for the day probably with Chloe and Justyna - and tonight Donatella and Viviana are taking us to the "megaplex" (a theatre with more than 2 screens! oh boy! haha) and for a movie i've been dying to see -- the only thing: popcorn doesn't exist in Italy, so I don't know how I'm going to make it through the movie without my usual raisenetts and popcorn snack: the best combination of salty and sweet...*sigh* life is hard.

haha but I realized that haven't seen a movie in over 2 months, so I'm actually really excited! the other day I tried to see a movie with my german friend, Jenny, and Michele, but we got the times wrong and ended up getting aperativo instead. But while we were in the theatre, I was so excited bc I forgot the whole "movie experience" - ya know? the smell of the snacks (well, they don't really do that here, but I imagined) and the lights and the movie posters hanging and all that ...okay i'm a goof, but eee, can't wait! haha <3g

No comments:

Post a Comment