2.18.2009

haha jokers. (pun intended)
There's this really cute/corny/awesome tradition where couples in love fasten a lock around this gate (that says, illegal to put locks here) on the Ponte Vecchio (but they do it everywhere in Italy too) and write their names and the date, a poem etc. and then throw the key into the river below while making a wish together. awwww. It was a mess on Vday haha everyone and their mom had a lock to fasten!




I mean, I get it a lot - but thanks.






The funny thing is, is that these sunglasses actually help us to blend. They aren't even the worst of it. It's mandatory that every man wear giant aviators or raybans in kelley green or fire engine red or sunflower yellow hahah - i loved it.

look at that sky! the weather was beautiful. I only had my coat on because it made me feel cool and italian chic. (i'll admit it)



oh, leather market. thank God you don't exist in Perugia. otherwise, i'd be starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment