1.19.2009

A sad, sad tale


okay, so..here's the story. It all occurred because I sadly can't do math, and assumed that a half a litre of (amazing) olive oil would never, ever be enough! Therefore, without the luxery of viewing the quantities before purchase, I chose the other option - 3 litres. Ahem, imagine my suprise when the beautiful, branded and painted glass bottles of (enough) farm fresh olive oil weren't what I had ordered (the top one is what everyone else got). No, for my just reward was far more sinester - I received these - large, unmarked, un-branded, industrial, anonymous - heavy! aluminum or something vats, VATS! of olive oil, which I will no longer be able to justify as gifts because (Thanks to you, dad) I now must consume THREE LITRES of olive oil before I leave -- ahem, does any one have any good recipes?? please...

No comments:

Post a Comment